Wednesday, May 20, 2015

Influenster weight watchers challenge pt 2

So I purchased these from Schnucks both were $5.99 a piece and both were free with my coupons from #influenster. I chose giant vanilla and peanut butter caramel. I think they will both be addictive!!! And I was so right. It was like eating chips, couldn't eat just one. I admit, I had 2 at a time for quality testing purposes 😍   Both had healthy benefits with less sugar.  The giant vanilla ice cream sandwich is satisfying with just one.  Great snack in between or after meals.  I currently am not a part of the weight watchers, but it has me curious about participating for a healthier lifestyle and eating choices.  But the peanut butter caramel is heavenly!!! It is by far my favorite. I would pay full price for this product.  Both treats don't taste ''sugar free" or like your dieting.  It's a wonderful dessert and I give them an A++.  Thanks #influenster for allowing me to test out these #weightwatchers treats and I recommend it to everyone!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment