Sunday, August 2, 2015

Posh Bodycare Products Review


https://www.perfectlyposh.com/products
I first heard about Posh from various posts I saw on Instagram.  It is a company where you are your own boss and can sell the products to family and friends as well as host house parties for the product.  They have everything from body wash, facial cleanser and lotions to make up which is awesome.  None of their products are over $25 and when you purchase 5 and get the 6th item free.  Not bad I'd say.  If your interested in selling these products to others the business starter set is $99.

Here are my favs!!!
-BFF Best Face Forever Exfoliating Facial Wash
-Gender Bender Detox Soapbar
-Mint Forever Each Other both Soapbar and Bodyscrub
-The Stripper Detox BodyMud

I look forward to trying the lip balms, glosses, fragrances and some of their other products in the near future.  If you purchase 5 products you get the 6th free and no product costs more the $25. They also give out samples with orders. They all are reasonably priced and stretch so you definitely get your money's worth!  Def an A+ and I encourage you to purchase as well.  You can also join and sell the products to your family and friends and you get great perks with this program.

1 comment:

  1. I'd love to send samples to any of your readers! They can request them at tinyurl.com/jamieposh and browse my site at perfectlyposh.com/jamien

    ReplyDelete