Friday, April 24, 2015

How is she getting all these freebies


This is a question I've been getting alot from friends and family.  Believe me, it has definitely been a lot of research and hard work.  I consider myself an intermediate compared to some fellow reviewers and blogers with videos and lots of full size samples across the board. 
You have to identify why you want to do it and what your goal is.  What are you looking for?  If you just sign up for any and everything you'll end up with piles of stuff that you have no use for.  I personally am looking for ways to save money and quality products for myself and my family.  Here is a list of freebie websites to help you start on your journey of sampling:

Those are the websites that you just apply for samples or promotions for trial products and giveaways.  The next set of websites require surveys and reviews for their product samples. Your social media mark also plays a big role in your sampling.  The more details you provide, and surveys you complete, the more chances you have to receive a sample:

Then there are a few sites that provide samples for you to host parties to sample with family and friends.  You have to apply and there are steps to increase your chances in hosting a party:

So these are a few steps to get you started.  Happy hunting!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment