Thursday, April 23, 2015

Teething troubles... PlumOrganics Teething Wafers Review

My little one is reaching the point in his journey where he is beginning to teeth and man is he fussy. He is always reaching for something to chew on for relief so it was a blessing to get the plumorganics teething wafers in the mail. The flavor Kendrick received was spinach, apple and kale. I tasted it first because I don't want to give him anything that doesn't taste good especially since he's so cranky right now. They taste pretty good and I'd definitely buy them if they made a type for adults. The wafers come individually packed in a set of 3 wafers. The wafer is a little big for his mouth so I break them into smaller pieces that he can grip and fit in his mouth. They don't take long to dissentegrate which is good so I don't worry about him choking. Overall it's a good product and they run for about $3 a box at Target. Id rate it a B and something I'd buy for my little one...what do you think?

No comments:

Post a Comment