Thursday, April 23, 2015

Jamberry Review

So, I've tried jamberry on more than one occasion and it's a pretty cool concept.  The picture above is how my nails looked after washing the dishes. The product is not messy and the steps are easy to follow.  However, I am very clumsy and cannot seem to place the sticker on straight when I do my nails on my own.  Also, I keep getting air bubbles under the sticky making my nails look a little messy.  If you are using jamberry you really have to try a few times to get it the right way and once the sticky is dry there's no re-arranging or re-applying. And although the concept is also cool since I have an infant at home.  I don't know if I'll continue with jamberry for the price if I cant get the result I am looking for, but I'll give it a few more tries...what about you?


No comments:

Post a Comment